Seven Easy Steps To Make Ice Cream
After, a hot day at work there is nothing better to scoop into than a chilled bowl of ice cream! No need to worry, you too can create this frozen delight in the comfort of your home.
Feeling adventurous, slice up strawberries, lime, chocolate, biscuits or bananas into your ice cream!
● 2 cups of whipped cream(cold)
● 1 can of condensed milk (cold)
● 1 tbsp vanilla extract (optional)
1. Use a turning stick or a mixer to whip the cold cream until it is soft.
2. Turn off the machine or stop stirring the cream with your turning stick and pour the cold condensed milk into the whipped cream.
3. Continue mixing the cream and the milk with a mixer or a turning stick until the mixture is thick.
4. Add your vanilla extract (optional) and continue mixing with your mixer or turning stick.
5. The ice cream base is ready. You can add any flavour (strawberry, caramel, chocolate, coffee, honey) to the ice cream base.
6. Mix up the flavour with the ice cream base thoroughly.
7. Put your ice cream mixture in an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours before eating.
Note: You can keep the ice cream base stored in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.