The Strawberry-Vodka Milkshake Is A Must-Try
Milkshakes are loved by many. They come in different variants and have a delicious taste you can’t deny. Milkshakes are incredibly easy to make. Strawberries and vodka in one glass should be exciting for the adventurer, don’t you think? Fortunately, strawberries can be found in some supermarkets and shopping malls in Nigeria.
- Fresh Strawberries ½ pound (sliced)
- Sugar (Two teaspoons)
- Vanilla extract (One teaspoon)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Ice cream
- Vodka (2 teaspoons)
- Put your strawberries and sugar and dip into the vanilla extract until it is totally immersed. Stir and refrigerate for about 45 mins to one hour.
- Bring out and pour in a blender, blend until there are no lumps. Add your ice cream and vodka and blend again (for about 30 seconds)
- Toss in cubes if you have any.