Recipe: Homemade Chocolate
Chocolates are the best delight especially when you have a sweet tooth. There is a sudden energy rush you get from eating chocolate on a stressful day. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to enjoy chocolates instead you can make homemade chocolates.
You can eat chocolate alone, enjoy it with biscuits or can be taken as a fluid (hot chocolate). This sweetened delight in most cases can win you a lady’s heart as it has been known over time that girls generally have a thing for chocolate.
2 cups of cocoa powder
⅔ cup of milk
¼ tsp. of flour
½ cup of sugar
¾ cup of butter
- Mix cocoa powder and butter until it forms a paste. Place cocoa and butter in processor and mix until they form a paste.
- Fill the pot with about 1/4 full with water and place it on the heat. Put the bowl containing the mixture on the heated water.
- Let the mixture get heated up in the pot until it is quite hot.
- Remove the heated mixture from the pot and mix until it is smooth.
- Heat up the milk to room temperature.
- Add flour, sugar and milk to the paste. Mix the paste very well so that no lumps are formed.
- Now pour the mixture into moulds and place it in the fridge till they become hard.
- Take the frozen chocolate pieces out and munch away!
Contrary to popular belief, dark chocolates are quite beneficial to one’s health as it’s a source of antioxidant, provides energy and helps to improve blood flow to the brain.