Seven Simple Steps To Make Meat Pie
Meat Pie is a yummy snack readily found on street corners, eateries and even parties. This delicious snack can be enjoyed at home as it is very easy to prepare.
When you bite into the flour; your taste buds are stimulated by the appealing taste of seasoned meat lying inside of this treat-meat pie.
• Minced meat
• Chopped carrots
• Chopped Irish potatoes
• Seasonig cube
• Vegetable oil
• Baking powder
1. Heat up the oil. Add the minced meat and onions to the oil. Ensure to fry the minced meat properly.
2. Boil the minced meat with seasoning cube for about 10 minutes. Add the chopped carrots and Irish potatoes to the pot then leave it to boil together with the meat.
3. Add water to the flour, baking powder, butter and mix properly.
4. Knead the dough then place the dough on a flat surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
5. Add the meat pie filling inside the dough then close it up. You can use a fork to press the edges of the flour when closing it up. Ensure you paint the edges of the dough with egg so it does not reopen while baking.
6. Paint the entire meat pie with the egg in order to achieve that rich brown colour. Grease the pan and then put your meat pie on the baking pan.
7. Bake the meat pie for at least 30-40 minutes until it’s rich brown.
Bite and enjoy the taste of the meat pie.