Indulge In Seafood Pasta
Tired of eating the same old pasta? Seafood lovers, get ready to indulge in this sizzling, healthy food. The best part is that you can prepare it in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Uncooked peeled deveined shrimps
- 8 manila clams
- 1 can of 28 whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian basil leaves
- 1 tsp sugar/brown sugar
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- 3 cups of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup medium green onions, chopped
- Follow the instructions on the spaghetti to cook.
- Blend the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp (until it turns pink), mushrooms and onions and manila clams. Stir well with the garlic and leave to cook for five minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and basil leaves.
- Cook until they are almost done, add salt and sugar.
- Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet and stir to mix well with the sauce.
- Remove and add chopped parsley.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421