Quick Dinner Recipe: Five Minute Chicken Curry
Juggling with an unexpectedly sudden dinner party? Here’s a quick chicken curry to your rescue. This recipe is surprisingly quick to cook and will make you a hit host.
- 1kg chicken
- 3 large onions, paste
- 2 large tomatoes, pureed
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic & ginger paste till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree. When the tomato puree dries up, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Let the spices cook.
- Add chicken pieces into the masala. Stir well and cook till they are golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir. Cover with a lid and let it simmer till the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
That’s it as simple as abc. Enjoy your meal.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421