No-Bake Oreo Whipped Cream Sundae Recipe
Some days, I want to bake up a storm. On other days, I just want to curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee, and watch my favourite TV shows on Africa Magic Showcase. On other days, I just want to stuff my face with dessert. Today’s dessert was fun to make. It’s very easy, because it’s a no-bake recipe. If you’re team FitFam, you might need to run very far from this deliciously decadent dessert.
FUN FACT: You don’t ever say no to dessert. Ever!
- 3 scoops of whipped cream
- 1 cup, crushed Oreo
- 2 tablespoons, peanuts
- 3 tablespoons, chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
- Add a scoop of whipped cream to a tall dessert glass.
- Add half of your crushed Oreo biscuits and drizzle some honey over it
- Add the second scoop of whipped cream and the remaining crushed Oreo biscuits
- Add your peanuts.
- Fill a piping bag with the last scoop of whipped cream, pipe on to the previous layer of biscuits, until it gets to a soft swirl.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on swirl of whipped cream.
- Top with strawberry, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately with a slice of vanilla pound cake.
Ugo Chiori has been baking yummy cupcakes and desserts with distinct flavor combinations for well over 6 years. Armed with the freshest and best ingredients, these recipes of hers are a way of giving back to the world in which she’s found culinary satisfaction.