How To Make Spicy Chicken Wings
This is how to make spicy chicken wings.
• 1 kg of chicken wings (served for 4)
• 600g of rodo pepper
• ½ -1 tablespoon of cayenne (depending on heat preference)
• 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
• 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon of onion powder
• 1 tablespoon of white pepper
• 1 tablespoon of bouillon
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 2 -3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 200g of onion sliced
• 100g of green pepper
• 100g of red pepper
• 150g of sliced tomato
Cut the tips of the wings off and later, cut the rest of the wing at the centre bone (leaving you with two parts). In a medium bowl, mix garlic powder, onion power, smoked paprika, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and bouillon/maggi.
Slice the onion, tomato, pepper and reserve; blend the rodo chili and reserve. Deep-fry the wings, until crispy and golden brown and reserve. Heat a pot and sauté all the sliced ingredients until cooked. Add the chili paste, mix well and cook for a few minutes on low fire. Add the chicken wings and stir fry with the sauce.