Get Your Weekend Started With This Strawberry Pom Mojito Cocktail
Strawberry Pom Mojito.
Saying the name of this beautiful cocktail alone makes you feel refreshingly tipsy, doesn’t it?
Made with strawberries and pomegranate juice, this cocktail turns the classic mojito into a sweet, fruity mix that’s dangerously drinkable.
Recipe serves two.
- 6 strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 to 3 shot glasses white rum
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more
- Sprite or Lime Soda
- Strawberries and mint leaves, to garnish
- Fill two glasses with ice and set aside.
- Put strawberries, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker glass.
- Add the pomegranate juice, rum, and honey; mix properly.
- Divide mixture evenly into prepared glasses.
- Slowly pour in Sprite or lime soda; fill to the rim or to your taste.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
Cheers to the weekend!