Enjoy This Refreshing Mango Margarita Your Way
Perfect for the warm weather, these mango margaritas require just a few ingredients for a delicious frozen cocktail great for sharing.
Blend the mango with tequila, triple sec, lime juice and water and you’re good to go. That’s all it takes! You can adjust the tequila to make is stronger or juicier depending on your taste. Mangoes are in season, so it’s easy to freeze the juicy fruit in chunks and save for a quick cocktail. Plus, it saves you from needing to get ice.
- 8 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 shot Triple Sec
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar (plus additional sugar for the rim)
- Lime wedge to garnish (optional)
- Pour your additional sugar onto a small, flat plate.
- Run the limes along the top edge of your margarita glasses, then turn upside down and place into the sugar to coat the rim.
- Set glasses aside.
- In a blender, add the frozen mango chunks, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, water and sugar.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the drink into the glasses.
- Serve immediately.