Break Out Your Blender For A Delicious Frozen Pineapple Margarita
The weekend is here. Frozen pineapple margaritas are perfect to kick off your weekend if you’re not certain what cocktail to share with friends this week around. It’s boozy, fruity and delicious.
Combine pineapples, freshly-squeezed lime juice, tequila and triple sec for this naturally sweetened and refreshing cocktail.
*Recipe makes two cocktails.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tbsps orange liqueur
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (optional)
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Fresh pineapple wedge, to garnish
- To prepare your glasses, fill a plate with lime juice and another with salt. Put each glass upside down on each plate to coat first with lime juice and then salt.
- Add the frozen pineapple chunks, lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur, syrup and ice to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly.
- To store, freeze the remaining cocktail in an airtight container until ready to serve and pulse in a blender before serving.