The Good, The Bad And The Ugly At Music Meets Runway
Music Meets Runway celebrated their annual fashion and music show event. This year top Nigerian celebrities like Wiz-Kid, Seyi-Shay, Lil-kesh, Victoria Kimani and other artist graced the event. it was hosted by Nigerian pop star artist Darey. New York Fashion Week favorite- South African designer David Tlale, showcased his new designs.
Fashionistas all over the Africa came to witness the highly anticipated event at Eko Hotels & Suites. At every event, the fun begins with the red carpet where celebrities get the attention of the paparazzi. At a fashion show we should be expecting mind blowing outfits, some dignitaries dressed so beautifully that I wanted to take their outfits home while some made the day fun for me because they gave me a reason to laugh.
It always start with the good, bad and the ugly.
5. All I can say is his outfit is simple and classic, he depicts the African fashion style. The right set of accessories were used to match it all up. he is always looking elegant at the red carpet, nice one Ikay Ogbonna.
4. Stephine Coker is definitely on top of her game, her all white outfit was elegant. She killed the red carpet and was definitely the Queen of the carpet.
3. She looks so simple and magnificent, her gown made the red carpet glitter. She is naturally beautiful and knows the right accessories to blend with her outfit, thumbs up Oluchi Orlandi.
2. She was the alpha of the event, she is the founder of MMR and she rocked the carpet as the queen she is. She brightened the carpet with her charming looks and glamorous outstanding outfit. she deserves to be treated as a trophy. Jennifer Olize left us speechless with this outfit.
1. The best dressed for 2015 MMR is definitely Millen Magese, although the Tanzanian super model is in her weakest moment, she still pulled up some strength to attend the MMR and look super fabulous. Her lovely yellow gown which signifies patients living with Endometriosis brightened her skin like the sun in the sky. She shined like a diamond, her makeup was natural and her hair was nicely dropped to her back. jewelries were up to expectations, Millen is a true African beauty .
We have seen the five best dressed so far, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, crack your ribs and scroll down to see the 5 worst dressed.
5. I am sorry Annie Idibia but I feel you can do better, this outfit is just too casual for MMR, maybe with the right accessories, hair, makeup, dress and shoe, it could have been better
4. I couldn’t believe this was Seyi Shay, I don’t know the stunt you were trying to pull but this was a terrible idea. This is actually the worst dress I have seen you on and the snickers just made it worse.
3. There are just some things we shouldn’t allow to start or cross over into 2016, this outfit is unacceptable.
2. You know your body type, you should know what fits your body type. I don’t know if she is wearing sandals or heels. Please it is not compulsory to be at the event, I can’t even start with the dress. Next time use a full length mirror before you step out of the house.
- I need to ask Oga if he thinks Lagos is Rome, so far this was the ultimate comical outfit. All hail the Royal one