Enjoy The Tastiness Of Grilled Salad Chicken
And who says you have to spend a lot to be able to enjoy the goodness and richness of tasty and colourful meals. Not only does this meal appeal to your viewing, it is just right for a healthy living.
- 3 skinless grilled chicken breasts
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- Salad greens
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cups chopped cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
To grill the corn
Remove all silky stings from the cob. Apply melted butter and minced garlic using a brush. Place on medium heat grill for 10 minutes.
- Add the lettuce, grape or cherry tomatoes, salad greens, onion, avocado.
- Remove corn kernels from the cobs and add gently to salad.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano and pour over salad, toss gently.
- Chop grilled chicken breasts and arrange as you desire on the salad.
- Place on serving plates.
- Salad is ready.