Care For A Banana And Oats Pancake?
Not all meals can make you ask for more. This one can. As a combination, banana and oats are a yummy combination and it is very easy to prepare.
- Milk (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Coconut oil or butter
- Shredded coconut
- Baking Soda
- Peel bananas and blend. Bring down and put in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, sugar, oats and baking soda and milk (a little) and stir in the bowl.
- Add honey.
- Heat a non-stick medium frying pan, grease with coconut oil or butter.
- Flip after three minutes or when the pancake is golden brown.
- Bring down and sprinkle your shredded coconut on your pancakes.
Bring down and enjoy.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421