A Beginner’s Guide To Joining The Fashion Trend
Fashion to me is showing who you are through your clothing. Fashion is special to me because it helps me show my true personality and also helps me express myself through clothing. Everyone should be fashion-centric because being fashion-centric gives you a good fashion sense to be able to come up with different combinations for any and every single event you go to even without a dress code.
These are the five essentials in your wardrobe:
• Hoodies or Tshirts
• Skinny Jeans
• Sneakers or slides
• Most importantly, Kaftan
Here are five tips and tricks for fashion beginners
• For me, first and foremost, you have to know your body type.
• Spend more money on affordable pieces that look good on you than pieces with brand names that don’t look as good. You don’t have to wear brands like Gucci and Versace all the time and can use my brand, Czar and Czarina.
• Mix and match. Combine different old pieces of clothing like the ones that you think you don’t need anymore to come up with new and total different amazing looks. I don’t believe there is any such thing as a piece of clothing being out of style because, in fashion, no piece is too old to be fashionable and be used again.
• Last but not least, don’t change who you are just for the sake of being fashionable. More than anything else, always be yourself. Never change the fact.
Trends To Join
For those who need to know what they should hop on
• For the men and homeboys, I’d say Kaftan and African pants.
• For the women and girls, kimonos and mix and matches with African prints that is the major thing as long as the material is from Africa that can work. So the whole idea is to keep pushing Nigeria and Africa forward in fashion.
For those who cannot afford to buy what they want, they have absolutely nothing to worry about because my fashion brand is available to cater to anybody regardless of your gender, size and style.