How To Make The Perfect Yam Balls
Yam balls are delicious snacks made from yam adding other nutritious ingredients to make a healthy snack that can be taken as a meal. Yam balls can be taken as breakfast with coffee or any desired beverage.
Here is how to make this delicious snack.
- 4 round slices of white yam
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid milk
- 1 tbsp, butter
- 1 tatashe pepper
- 1 cube seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove, onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Boil two eggs until hard boiled and cut into quarters.
- Cut the yams into small pieces and boil adding seasoning and back pepper. Boil until they are soft.
- Add the butter and little salt and stir then set aside to cool.
- Slice the pepper and onions and in a small add little vegetable oil and fry the onions and pepper for five minutes.
- Mash the yams, add the liquid milk, the boiled egg and the fried onions and pepper and mix until the ingredients are well blended in.
- In a pan, pour the vegetable oil and heat.
- Mould the yam into balls and set aside.
- Break the remaining egg and whisk.
- Brush the yam balls with the raw egg and fry until they are brown.
- Serve as breakfast or snack.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421