How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots
Dark spots can mar a lady’s facial appearance, as well as make her unattractive. Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin. These guidelines could be of help on how to get rid of dark spots.
- Mix milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes and wash it off.
- Apply lemon juice on your face, leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
- You can also mix Aloe Vera gel with honey, apply on your face and wash it off after few minutes.
- Take Vitamin E capsules; break them and apply the powder on the affected area.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C to help reduce the dark spots or patches.
- Yogurt helps to lighten naturally. Apply plain yogurt directly on the dark spot and let it to dry for 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
- Papaya contains certain enzymes that help you in getting rid of skin blemishes, age spots, and acne. Apply it on the affected part and rinse after 20 minutes.
- Drink adequate water to flush out toxins.
Voila!!! Dark spots would be history!!!
Photo Credit: Black Hair Media