How To Stay Big Bold And Beautiful
Just like skinny ladies, the plus size can look dashing in their outfit if the appropriate ones are chosen. To look chic, you have to avoid any outfit that makes you bulky, and concentrate on smoothing out your lumps and bumps instead. Here are tips that can create that trimmer silhouette.
Before choosing an outfit, know your measurement.
• If you want to look your best, you need to ensure your proportions are balanced, and that you’ve the right curves in right places, but avoid wearing clothes that are too tight.
• Wear well-fitted undergarments to give you sufficient support.
• It’s important to pay attention to what details you put on your body frame and how you match the colours of your outfit.
• Ensure that your outfit fits. You don’t want to look frumpy, do you?
• Go for knee-length or (slightly above the knee) skirts and shorts. If you have muscular legs stay away from garments that extend right on the thickest part of your legs – your calves because it will make you look stubby.
• If you are wearing trouser, go for long top, but ensure that it’s not bulky to avoid looking bigger.
• Go for nice accessories.
• Wearing what makes you feel comfortable is the key.
• Go for high heels to trim your legs and body figure, but if you are not used to it, then opt for low heels.