How To Make Your Face Glow
The face needs to be properly cared for, because it is the first thing a person looks at when interacting or talking. If the face is in bad condition, it looks unattractive.
Therefore, it is important to make it appealing and beautiful.
You don’t have to break the bank to make your face good. There are easy steps you can apply to have that glowing face.
• Always wash your face regularly with soap and water.
• Use mild cleansers on your face.
• You can apply honey on your face, leave for 15 minutes and rinse to make your face supple.
• Cucumber juice is a good astringent. Then, wash it off after 15 minutes to help tighten the pores.
• Mash the bananas along with milk and then apply on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
• Always moisturise daily for a smooth and better looking face.
• Indulge in fruits and vegetable to make the skin on the face glow.
• Drink sufficient water to flush out toxins.