5 Makeup Brushes Every Lady Should Own
Every beginner needs proper tools to start their makeup journey. So I’d give the 5 makeup brushes every makeup beginner should own.
1. Foundation Brush: Real Techniques Stippling Brush – http://www.jumia.com.ng/real-techniqu…
For that flawless finish, I recommend using a stippling brush to apply your foundation. It allows you to buff in the foundation instead of rubbing it on, creating a smooth and airbrushed finish.
2. Powder Brush: Nina Fabulos! Super Soft Powder Brushes – http://www.jumia.com.ng/nina-fabulos-…
You need a soft powder brush to apply powder to set your makeup. This one should do the trick
3. Eye shadow Brush: Morphe G14 Gun Metal Eye shadow Brush –http://mymakeup.info/collections/make…
Everybody needs a good eye shadow brush to apply all that beautiful color to your eyelids
4. Blending Brush: ELF Eye Blending Brush – http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Cloth…
A good blending brush will allow you to blend your eyeshadow so you look #flawless
5. Lip brush: Bdellium Tools Studio 555 Retractable lip brush – http://www.accessoriesng.com/bdellium…
Instead of using lipstick right from the tube, use a lip brush to apply your lip color so you can sculpt your lip to perfection.
You’re on your way to makeup perfection!
Deola Adebiyi is the Editor In Chief of Omoge Mura, an online lifestyle magazine. Check omogemura.com for more fashion and beauty tips as well as reviews.
Photo Credit: FashionGeeksta