Seven Easy Steps To Prepare Stuffed Chicken
Some people will confess that they look forward to meals prepared with chicken because of its distinct taste. Here is a different way to prepare chicken to make a very delicious chicken dish.
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 tbsp, ground pepper
- 2 cubes, seasoning
- 1 tbsp, curry powder
- 1 tbsp, vegetable oil
Stuffed chicken. Photo: Nom nom cat
- Wash the chicken and make a horizontal cut on the stomach area.
- Spice the chicken with salt, curry powder, pepper and two cubes of seasoning.
- Stuff the chicken with half cooked rice(use rice already mixed with tomato sauce).
- Sew the chicken with clean needle and thread and brush lightly with the vegetable oil.
- Place the chicken in the oven at 270-350F degrees.
- Let it cook for one hour 20 minutes.
- Serve while still warm
Note that you can switch the rice with any other ingredient of choice.