10 Weird Sexual Fetishes You Wouldn’t Believe
Sexual fetishism is basically being sexually attracted to a non-living object or a body part that is not the genitals. The object of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object is a fetishist. With that being explained, let’s move on to some sexual fetishes that are so unbelievable, they evoke quite a number of questions:
1. Necrophilia: arousal to corpses. And people will be wondering where all these diseases are coming from.
2. Coprophilia: arousal to faeces. Poop really arouses some people. Have you ever watched a movie where someone tells their lover to poop on them? What would you do if you were ever put in that situation.
3. Frotteurism: arousal to touching a stranger surreptitiously in a crowded place. *cough cough* Side eye at men at Yaba market.
4. Lithophilia: arousal to stone and gravel. This begs the question of whether they rub their genitals against concrete floors when they can.
5. Actirasty: arousal to the sun’s rays. That’s a lot of Vitamin D right there!
6. Xylophilia: arousal to wood. These people would be so happy as carpenters.
7. Gerontophilia: arousal to the elderly. Really?
8. Agalmatophilia: arousal to statues. What do you think about this fetish? Do you think these people see statues as things they would be attracted to if the breath of life was given to them?
9. Formicophilia: arousal to insects. No comments.
10. Stygiophilia: arousal to the thought of hellfire and damnation. This one is taking “you will go to hell” to another level.
Unbelievable, aren’t they? Do you have a sexual fetish? What is yours? Feel free to comment anonymously. We would love to hear from you.