Should You Pre-Register The Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
After the disaster that the Note 7 was, many people are wondering if it is safe to buy another Samsung phone. Is it worth the price? Will the battery be safe? Should I just opt for the older, cheaper models?
Well, this decision is totally up to you. But we can help you make it easier by giving you all the information you need about the phone. Here are some reasons why you should or should not buy the new phone. But first, you can click through below to see the phone from every angle.
The earlier models S8 and S8 Plus were excellent but this tops both phones; it has dual cameras and a lot of new features and tricks.
The earlier models S8 and S8 Plus were excellent but this tops both phones; it has dual cameras and a lot of new features and tricks, and some are listed below:
- Twin-lens (dual) camera that can create pretty depth-effect portraits and capture more light, while focusing fast and accurately.
- 6.3-inch screen with Super OLED display, allowing for clearer videos and images with a resolution of 2960 x 1440.
- Water and dust resistance. You can submerge the phone in water for up to 30 minutes at a time.
- Expandable internal storage from 64GB up to 256GB.
- Wireless charging and fast-charging features.
- The latest version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system, 6GB RAM and more powerful processors.
- Galaxy Note 8’s S Pen is better than ever.
- With the always-on display, notifications, time, date or personalized screen are permanently shown on the screen, even when your phone is idle.
- The Galaxy Note 8 is available in Midnight Black, Maple Gold and Orchid Gray.
- First of all, its $929.99 price tag makes it an expensive phone and leaves you to wonder if it’s really worth it.
- Many people will not use some of the many features it provides.
- The phone’s worst design flaw is the placement of the fingerprint reader on the side of those two rear cameras. Using it can prove to be very inconvenient.
As stated earlier, this decision is your choice.The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is easily one of the best Android phones out there, but it has a lot of competition and keeping this number one spot will not be easy.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is easily one of the best Android phones out there, but it has a lot of competition and keeping this number one spot will not be easy.
If interested, you’ll be able to buy the phone through carriers, Samsung.com and other retailers. Preorders started Aug. 24, and the phone went on sale Sept. 15 in the US, UK, South Korea and other select countries. It’ll roll out globally through October. All buyers who preorder the phone will get a fast wireless charger and a 128GB microSD card or a Gear 360.
Pre-registration ends on Thursday, October 12th, 2017, and you can redeem gifts when you buy between October Friday 13th- Sunday, 22nd, 2017.