Want Pink Lips? DIY Masks For Softer Lips
Instead of going under Ikeja bridge to make your lips pink, why not do it at home naturally!
Dark lips are a common problem. Lifestyle habits, overexposure to the sun or the weather may cause our lips to become dark and dry. Use a lip balm with SPF to protect your lips. You can get rid of dark lips by using cosmetic products available in the market and some cosmetic treatments. However if you don’t want to take the risk, then try some cheap and effective home-remedies listed below that will lighten and also give you soft, healthy looking lips. There are a ton of homemade remedies that can really help your lips, but we only chose three:
- Take some coconut milk and add a pinch turmeric powder to it.
- Apply this on your lips with a cotton ball. Leave it overnight and rinse off in the morning.
- Repeat every night for best results.
Honey and Lemon juice
- Take a teaspoon of raw honey and add in a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply a thick layer of this mixture on the lips. Cut out a small rectangular wrap from a plastic sheet and cover your lips with it. The plastic will help to seal the pack and increase the effectiveness.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and just wipe off the excess or dab it to prevent flowing it around.
- Sleep with it. You can do this every night. This will not only lighten your lips but also soften and give them a pink glow.
- In a bowl, add a pinch of sugar to warm coconut oil.
- Give it a good mix and use it to exfoliate our lips.
- Wipe the sugar off and let the coconut oil sit on your lips overnight.
- Wipe off in the morning. Cinnamon can sting if you have sensitive skin.
Tip: You should always do a patch test before using any new products. Always apply the product on a small part of your skin first. If you do not react to it, then you can proceed to use it.
Don’t forget to place sexy-pink-lip kisses in the comments section when this works!