This Lagerita Cocktail Is The Perfect Drink For The World Cup Season
The World Cup is just around the corner and, if you are half as excited about it as we are, you’re probably already thinking up meal ideas for the football matches.
Use cheap beer to make this innovative concoction to watch the forthcoming matches with family and friends in the comfort of your home. Or, better still, throw a “viewing party” for close friends with it.
This recipe combines lager beer with the classic Margarita, resulting in a bubbly, refreshing drink that gives that perfect kick.
Customise the cocktail to make for as many people as you’d like.
- 2 parts Tequila
- 3⁄4 parts Cointreau
- 1 part lime juice
- 4 parts of your favourite lager beer
- Lime wheel, to garnish
- Coat the rim of your cocktail with salt, then fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- In a shaker filled with fresh ice, add the tequila, Cointreau and lime juice.
- Shake properly and strain into your prepared glass.
- Top up the glass with beer.
- Garnish with lime wheel and serve immediately.