Make Delicious Steak And Potato Kebabs In 30 Minutes
Perfect for this season, these kebabs are the perfect companion when you’re home on a rainy day. Potatoes make for a filling snack or this can be served as a side with jollof rice or any other desired dish.
*Recipe serves four.
- 1/2 kg beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 tsps steak seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cola
- 4 small Irish potatoes, cubed
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Sprinkle beef with 1 teaspoon steak seasoning and garlic.
- In a large bowl, toss the spiced beef with cola until beef is well coated. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes and water. Microwave covered on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to bowl.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, oil and remaining seasoning to the potatoes and toss gently until potatoes are well-coated.
- Drain the beef and discard the marinade.
- On eight metal or wooden skewers, thread beef, vegetables and pineapple. Grill covered over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421