Make A Delicious Omelette In A Mug In Two Minutes
Preparing meals at home is good for your health and your wallet; we all know that. But, let’s face it, our busy schedules may give us minimal time to cook as often as we’d like. But before you give in to the temptation to eat out, know that there are some healthy meals that can be ready in ten minutes or even less.
This omelette in a mug recipe only takes two minutes to put together and it can be very flexible depending on what you have available. It’s inexpensive and is perfect for any meal of the day or a quick snack.
*Recipe serves one.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp diced fully-cooked meat
- 1 tbsp diced green or red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Microwave-safe mug
- Grease your mug with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Combine eggs with diced meat, bell pepper, cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk until all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
- Return to microwave and cook for another 60-90 seconds or until eggs are set.
- Top with a bit more cheese, salt and pepper.
Enjoy and share how you like your omelette in a mug.