How To Make Salmon Cajun Pasta And Blackened Salmon
I was looking for a really quick dish to make that came with no hassle at all. On those tired days when you just want to be in and out of the kitchen, this dish is definitely the way to go. This is a lazy man’s dish, so everything is pretty accelerated.
Here’s the recipe below.
For the salmon
• Salmon (cut into two fillets and chunks for the pasta)
• 1 tsp cayenne
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp ginger powder
• 1tsps Cajun
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 tsp crushed parsley leaves
For the Pasta
• 1/2 cup Pasta (I used Tagliatelle)
• 2 tsps butter
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 2 tsps Cajun spice
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1tbsp parmesan
1. Combine all seasonings for salmon in a Ziploc bag.
2. Add in the two salmon fillets and shake until fully covered.
3. Leave salmon to sit for 30 minutes or longer if you have time.
4. Grill salmon according to preference.
5. While salmon is grilling, boil pasta according to instructions on the pack.
6. In a wok, melt butter; add in salmon chunks and let cook.
7. When salmon chunks are cooked, add heavy cream, Cajun spice, black pepper, and parmesan.
8. Sautee for 2-3 minutes, then add in your pasta quickly.
9. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes and take off heat.
10. Serve immediately and finish off with extra cheese and herbs of your choice, I used parmesan and dried oregano.