How To Make A Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie
The perfect way to start your day off on the right foot, this Tropical Mango Smoothie is filled with fresh flavours guaranteed to make you feel like you’re relaxing on the beach with a chilled Pina Colada. It is also a good source of vitamins C and A, fibre and proteins
The best part about it is that it’s kid-friendly and totally easy to make.
*The recipe makes one smoothie.
- 1 large banana
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup diced frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup fresh mango, skin removed
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 3 ice cubes
- Fresh strawberry or any fruit wedge of your choice – to garnish (optional)
- Set up a blender.
- Add all the ingredients except the strawberry into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with strawberry wedges or slices.
Be sure to take a picture if you make this recipe and tag #GuardianLifeNg when you share. We would love to see what you make.