Avocado Tomato Salad
There are a few things in the world that are better than good ol’ salad.
Salads are not just healthy, they are yummy, light and filling. This salad has all the goodness with a dash of flavour to brighten your morning.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 avocados
- 2 tspn fresh lemon juice
- ¼ onion diced
- 2 tspn apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- ½ tspn garlic
- ¼ tspn olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop your avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and remove the seeds.
- Transfer to a bowl
- Mix the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Stir and serve