All You Need To Know About “Dedicated To Digital: Beauty Edition”
What Is Dedicated To Digital?
It is a one-day masterclass on Digital Marketing that has been designed to educate young graduates, owners of small and medium businesses, aspiring digital entrepreneurs and media managers within corporate bodies.
Dedicated To Digital: Beauty Edition
To diversify our digital marketing workshop, Dedicated to Digital is having a beauty masterclass. The worldwide market for beauty care products is expected to reach approximately $265 billion in 2017. As such, the digital beauty space is a huge space and those wanting to play ball must properly understand how to carve a niche and gain loyal audience.
The masterclass, facilitated by fashion enthusiast and blogger Nowe Isibor, is designed to educate young graduates, owners of small and medium beauty businesses, aspiring beauty entrepreneurs, social media managers and enthusiast, on beauty content creation in the digital space. Our speakers have been selected based on experience and success at growing their beauty business platforms in the digital space.
The official speakers for the event are beauty influencers Dimma Umeh, Kehinde Smith and Online course expert Stephanie Obi.
Topics to be covered by speakers include:
- Getting double the amount of views on my video content
- Book paid brand deals as an influencer
- Land contracts with beauty companies as a digital consultant
- Speak at beauty conferences and expos
- And most importantly, drive TONS of traffic to my website, email list, Facebook group… and MORE!
Online expert Stephanie Obi will also be sharing insights and business strategies everyone needs to build an online community and much more.
The masterclass will also include some panellists who have successfully built a strong following on social media and the will be sharing their secret tips and tricks to their success.
The Panelists include:
- Communication Strategist-Liz Osho
- Tv Personality-Idia Aisien
- Beauty Blogger-Beauty In Lagos
- Lifestyle Blogger-Tuke Morgan